NASELSites Unwind Day 2 with Games and Costumes

 NASELSites Unwind Day 2 with Games and Costumes 

Rebecca Akinsola 

The National Association of Students of English and Literary Studies (NASELS), University of Ibadan, held a Games and Costume Day, on Wednesday 5th, November, 2025, at the Faculty of Arts Quadrangle. 

The EUPHORIA second event was tagged Games/Costume/Jersey Day, and it featured a variety of activities including photo sessions, indoor games, networking, and lots of fun. The event, which was initially postponed from Tuesday, recorded more than an average turnout from NASELSites, even though the schedule clashed with classes.

The game session officially began around 12pm at the Faculty Quadrangle with several games such as Ludo, Chess, Scrabble, and Whot. NASELSites from different levels participated in the games. Compared to the previous Costume Day, the turnout was slightly lower, but still notably impressive.

During the event, NASELS Press spoke with Esther Boluwatife, a 300-level student of the department. She said, “The games started quite early and I participated with my friend. I came in my costume to have fun, but I couldn’t stay till the end because I had classes to attend. However, the little time I spent there was worth it.”

It was also a beautiful bonding moment for NASELSites, as everyone present was able to unwind from the stress of academic activities. The games and fun session also saw participation from students in other departments across the faculty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anuoluwa Adewole Emerges as Best Graduating Student of the Department of English, Faculty of Arts, University of Ibadan (Female Category)

DR. AYODELE A. OSISANWO BECOMES FULL PROFESSOR AT THE DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH

NASELS Press Holds Picnic and Handover Ceremony, Unveils New Editorial Board